Many of you have expressed interest in learning more about what else TELUS Health can provide in addition to EMR. Being part of Canada’s largest healthcare technology company definitely has its perks - we offer a wide range of value add services which can help optimize your centre and enable you to deliver even better client care. Additionally, we offer competitive pricing and have a great support model so you can always reach us.
Mobility: All TELUS Health EMR customers (this includes Nightingale EMR) and their family members get mobility discounts. Visit our mobility offers website to check out the latest deals: https://www.telushealth.co/page/mobility-offers-telus-health-emr-customers/
Additional value add services you can take advantage of when you migrate to another TELUS Health EMR
· Access your EMR anywhere, anytime. The EMR Mobile app enables you to upload photos directly to client charts, quickly view basic client data and encounter notes, check your schedule, and directly phone a client in real-time – all from your mobile device
· 3rd party solutions integrated into your EMR such as client engagement platform and appointment reminders to further enhance efficiency
· Hardware solutions that adapt to the particular space requirements of vital areas (including exam rooms and reception), and managed services packages that let you concentrate on client care instead of having to deal with technical issues related to your hardware
· Professional services to improve client care by optimizing operations and enhancing workflows. We offer customized advanced training, workflow analysis and optimization, billing optimization and lots more.
· Save time and resources by managing inbound and outbound fax communication quickly and efficiently right from your EMR with integrated eFax
If you have any questions please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 1-877-570-5581. You can view demo webinars and other relevant information by visiting the dedicated Nightingale TELUS Health website: https://www.telushealth.co/page/nightingale-joins-telus-health/